Monday 10 December 2018

Vasectomy - The second day

Two days after the snip

Feeling a bit more mobile today and almost back to walking normally albeit with a bit of a care. A bit twingy at times but only taken one paracetamol at lunchtime having been on my feet for a couple hours.

Put the boys to bed and took the plaster off the wound and I was surprised about how good the wound has sealed. My right bollock has swollen and that's the one that hurts most when I cough (still can't shift it...). But it was all done through one incision just above the left ball so tubes would have needed a bit of a tug to surface and snip. 

Not sure if I should cover the wound back up or leave it out and risk stitches getting caught in the tighty-whities. Decided to leave it uncovered but took a fresh dressing to bed in case I needed it, but didn't. Slept OK without it covered up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vasectomy - the all important results

The final results So. I've been a bit quiet but that doesn't mean things haven't been happening. At the start of May, 4 (...