Saturday 8 December 2018

Intro/welcome

Hello!

Welcome to my blog. I am a 32 year old married man with two boys (3 and 3/4 and 10 months) and my wife and I decided together that I should have a vasectomy.

This blog records my journey from start, to snip, and afterwards. I found that there was little out there to help and guide all the things to think and talk about, what I was feeling (emotionally and physically) and so I thought I'd try and put my experience into words.

I'll split each part of the journey into separate posts so it should be easy to follow. Note that I am not a medical professional, all opinions are my own based on my own experiences and you should ALWAYS consult your GP who will know more about your circumstances.

Happy reading!

DevonSnip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vasectomy - the all important results

The final results So. I've been a bit quiet but that doesn't mean things haven't been happening. At the start of May, 4 (...