Sunday 9 June 2019

Vasectomy - another case of swollen tubes

Another case of Epididymitis...

A new case of swollen pipes around one of my bollocks, another fortnight of antibiotics.
Things started to feel uncomfortable again a few evenings ago, and then the right one started getting heavier and hung lower than the left. Things didn't improve with y-fronts the next day so made an appointment. Doctor took hold and the pain was comparable to being kicked in the nuts, much the same as last time. So glad I didn't let it rumble on this time.
Apparently it's uncommon to have two instances in short succession so will have to keep an eye on it.

3 comments:

  1. Howdy, I track post-vasectomy complications stories online and would like to follow up with you on the vasectomy. Would you say that things are all back to normal now? Have you had any more episodes of epdidymitis or any other complications post-vasectomy?

    Thansk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, the two episodes I had cleared up with antibiotics/anti inflammatory tablets. I've felt thickening of the tubes but not painful in any way which seems to have stopped. All-in-all I'm pleased I've had it done, seeing as I'm not intending to have any more children. I highly recommend the snip-doctor who did my procedure, he is experienced in surgery and this particular procedure, he took takes extra care and made reassurances with his attention to detail to make sure I was comfortable. He intends on doing a good job as opposed to rushing which might have caused extra pain, suffering, etc. Hope this is of use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the response, and I'm glad things have worked out well for you!

    ReplyDelete

Vasectomy - the all important results

The final results So. I've been a bit quiet but that doesn't mean things haven't been happening. At the start of May, 4 (...