Monday 10 December 2018

Vasectomy - The third day (first at work)

Third day post op, first at work

Woke up with the alarm and had a wash with a flannel which was refreshing, though didn't wash "the area" as it's still a bit delicate. Might consider a wet wipe in a day or two... I put on a dressing just to stop my undies tugging the stitches.

Drove to work and felt like I waddled in to the office, even if it looked like I walked normally!! Cough cough, bloody cough...

Forgot that I had a meeting across town and walked 20 minutes each way. Was a bit sore when I got back but otherwise OK. Dressing was still in place and there was a little bit of roughness on the stitches. Didn't move very much for the rest of the day through choice. Drove home comfortably.

It all feels like it's hanging a bit lower today, it certainly feels different, and something to get used to over the next week or so. It seemed strange to think that I have had the procedure done. Not something you would blurt out at the office!

Got home felt a bit swollen which is to be expected, the tubes have been tied off an no where for the swimmers to go! A dot of blood on the dressing so a successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vasectomy - the all important results

The final results So. I've been a bit quiet but that doesn't mean things haven't been happening. At the start of May, 4 (...